This Page

has been moved to new address

Romantic stud

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Romantic stud

This Page

has been moved to new address

Romantic stud

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Romantic stud

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Romantic stud

It has to be said that my number one romantic stud is my husbond :) (thanks for our nine years together ljubavi! )







My number two favourite take on studs gone romantic combines two of my great fashion loves:

Soft pink....


... and studs baby! (On everything!) (No need to go there people, what kind of girl do you take me for!?) (... right. No comment hahha)



A while back I picked up a smashing long studded pink jacket, that quickly became a vest when I chopped off the sleeves to make room for my rococo-style arms :). I also changed the shape of the jacket turned vest by cutting off some of the length, leaving me with a glamorous bolero-type shape with long lapels. Here`s how I`m working my romantic stud tomorrow (hey.. we already had this talk, right! Oh, forget it; hoooooooney ;))))) )
Pink studded vest mixed with brown dress, studded neckless, brown ring and headband


Studmuffinoise


Detail of studded neckless and vest


Studs and fake feathers all the way




You know how trends come and go? Personally, I`ll stick to a trend as long as I want to, having fun bringing it up to date, but let me tell you, the studded fashion ain`t going nowhere yet, it still has an other season in it, so it`s not to late for you to bring the stud to your own closet,romantically- or whichever way you fancy (...) (!!!) (;) )

Do-it-yourself-studs






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home