This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling spotty!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Feeling spotty!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling spotty!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Feeling spotty!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feeling spotty!


This is what my TV has been showing me today.. ever returning spots!
Looking at the lumicent spots got me to thinking about... SPOTS (can`t always be profound, can I?!)
Spots hit the runways every now and then, think 1950`s reworked! -Spots all around!

Copyrights belong to http://allsorts.typead.com/
Fashion and interiour design often draw inspiration from each other and mutually set the trends that filter into our homes and into our wardrobes. Personally I would love to have an outfit inspired by this glouriously decorated room :)))))

Copyrights belong to http://vi.sualize.us/
Completely over the top and bold! Which in my book often can be said of good fashion as well, LOVE IT!
So, all this pondering the spotty aspects of things got me wondering what I`ve got in my home and closet that dot the i`s? After looking around for a couple of minutes here`s what I can report back to you -my captivated audience (hypnotized yet?)


Spotty scarf in black and blue from Vera Moda



Spotty mug complements of my highly skilled bargain hunter-mum




Spots of gold on my sariscarf




All spotty cushion from Day Home





Leopardspots on my glitzy bolero from Only




Spots on my lanterns from Copenhagen even!




Finally, my piece de la resistance: my completely bonkers spotty sunglasses from H&M (yes, I do wear them in public ;) )
Quite the compilation, no? I bet you are surrounded by spots too, you just need to notice them. Mind, protective goggles are recommended, take it from me, to much spottiness will go to your head.
I don`t feel too good. Next time: quadrants! (Hold on for this cliffhanger my good people!)
I need a pill.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home