This Page

has been moved to new address

Apricot delights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Apricot delights

This Page

has been moved to new address

Apricot delights

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Apricot delights

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Apricot delights


Copyrights belong to http://www.sheknows.com/



I absolutely love apricots, both to savour on hot summer days, and their delicious colour.
Last night I picked up a bargain apricot delight.. a feathery blouse with powersleeves sized 34:


Blouse from H&M




Detail of the pointy shoulder and sleeve




Detail of the buttoned velvet back


Having been around the block a time or several I quickly realized that while the shape of this blouse would be very elegant on a size 34, on me -- let`s just say that on me it would have a different effect all together :).. but nevermind that. I fell in love with the fabric, and when I picked it up I saw.. a bolerojacket!

This is often how it works with me, I see what could BE.. does that sometimes indicate that I need glasses? Yes. Does it also provide me with personal designs that mean something to me? Absolutely. And even when I don`t manage to create what I envisioned, it sure is fun. Besides, this girl can never have to many blouse-come-cushions/scarves/hairbands -depending on how badly I`ve screwed up my attempted design ;)


Here`s my newly cut bolerojacket with its back reborn as the neckline:


Bolerojacket with jewlery from H&M




Juicy delights



Delicious textures coming together sweetly

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home