This Page

has been moved to new address

Whimsically blue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Whimsically blue

This Page

has been moved to new address

Whimsically blue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Whimsically blue

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Whimsically blue

This tulle Malene Birger dress ticks a lot of boxes for me; interestingly adorned neckline, empireline, flowing skirt and a lovely colour. Buying this dress was one of those -OMG I just bought something in a designer shop that fit me/oh happy day-moments. Ever had one of those yourself?

Wearing the dress makes me feel beautiful and appropriately whimsically dressed, which isn`t a bad thing when gearing up for a busy day at work. So, tomorrow, I`m wrapping my self in blue -fending of the blues :)



Tulle dress from Malene Birger
Cardi my own reworked Noa Noa-design
Keychain from KapAhl turned necless




Detail of the pleated dress with adorned necline and a glimpse of the sequined wool cardi



Detail of headband from H&M, various bangles




Detail of the tassel keychain turned neckless



Detail of the tulle skirt

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home