This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling fringy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Feeling fringy

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling fringy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Feeling fringy

Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeling fringy


No my friends, rest assured that it hasn`t quite come to this - but I am bonkers about frills!
I can`t explain the joy fringes give me (if anyone out there knows if this qualifies me for a diagnoses DON`T tell me, I`m very happy with my fringy state of mind thanks very much) (a tad passiv-agressive there I do realize :) ), I just know that I can`t get enough of them. I think it appeals to the playful side of me, but I`ll stop short of going into the other ways fringes can produce exitement when applied correctly (ooops, sorry mum, involuntary bloggingtics!)
While waiting for TopShop to go Norwegian I pilgrimed to TopShop in Split, Croatia this summer, and welcomed this fringe-bag into my extensive bag-fam. Here`s what I`ll be mixing it with tomorrow:

Black bag from TopShop, white reworked dress from Vera Moda, brown reworked sweater-come-cardi, sequined black bolero from Noa Noa, leopard scarf from H&M, blue neckless used as bangle from H&M, keychain used as neckless and belted boots from Økonomisko


Detail of the blue pop of colour



Detail of the sequined bolero




Fringes and ruffles in sweet harmony



Finally, while I`m on the frilly subject of things, can I just put out there I`d love to get me some of this!

Peeptoed fringed bootie


Oh, and best throw in one of these to go aswell ;))

Fringe out yall!







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home