This Page

has been moved to new address

Skorching hot!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Skorching hot!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Skorching hot!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Skorching hot!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Skorching hot!

Copyrights belong to http://www.skorchmagazine.com/




One week after starting my blog I was contacted by the fabulous Editor -in-Chief of the fashion magazine Skorch with a very exiting proposal: Would I like to join their great venture as a Fashion Editor? (!!!!) (Um, YES!) (No point playing hard to get there ;) ).


The filosofy of Skorch magazine is one that I can whole-heartedly get behind; trendy fashion for full-figured women.. (work them curves, my honeys!). I love what the mag is doing, mirroring back a positive image of women everywhere, showcasing how lovely we all are, just as we are (is that a "hell -YES/hallelujah" I hear?)


You know, finding a way to accept -and even love ourselves and our shape can be one massive challenge, but celebrating ourselves in style and not apologizing for being who we are can bring such healing and zest for life. To me, the possibility of getting to that place makes the tough process of being the best me that I can be worth it.

And also, I find that chocolate helps along the way. ;)



Make sure you check out the sizzeling style at

http://www.skorchmagazine.com/ or check out the Skorch-group on Facebook. Hot!




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2010 at 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that one day, I can get that same oppurtunity. For now, I will conform myself with being a Skorch Blogger!!!

uniqueidfashionistas.blogspot.com

 
At March 27, 2010 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Hi Jayla, being a Skorch Blogger is definately a good thing! If you want to try for the mag, why not email the editor in chief an article and let her know you`re interested in joining the team :) all the best, Anika

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home