This Page

has been moved to new address

White ruffles making a statement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: White ruffles making a statement

This Page

has been moved to new address

White ruffles making a statement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: White ruffles making a statement

Monday, April 19, 2010

White ruffles making a statement




I love mixing basic colours and making an outfit interesting by layering patterns and textures.
Today I am toughening up my new white ruffled vest with a lepoard scarf and statement neckless.

Flowy white layers of ruffles on my new H&M vest, with the contrasting rough neckless


Textureheaven


My darling fashionistas, how do you like to mix up your basics?
xoxox

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM , Blogger MiA said...

Oh honey , this looks amazing ! You look stunning in the first picture as well. Love XX

 
At April 27, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Weesha said...

I love the necklace- and your blow too hahaha, adding u to my blog roll too yay!

 
At April 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Mia, hon, thanks! love xxxx

@Weesha, yay! thanks for that :))) glad I didn`t blow the first impression haha, no pun intended!

 
At April 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Em said...

I have put you on my blog roll. ;)

I mix up my basics with necklaces and touches of colour. Going back to my days as a Goth, I still wear a lot of black - so my most basic outfit is that kind of style. I like to team in pinks and purples. x.

 
At April 28, 2010 at 8:37 PM , Blogger ☠ jen ☠ said...

hi there! cute look. i think layering textures and patterns is definitely the way to create beautiful, unique outfits. :)

 
At April 29, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm texture! i usually like to play with color, but i love a good textured piece as well. ruffles are very in right now, but i really love buttons and crocheting too

 
At April 29, 2010 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Polly said...

I love love love that vest!
polway.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home