This Page

has been moved to new address

Be still my heart: Tattoos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Be still my heart: Tattoos

This Page

has been moved to new address

Be still my heart: Tattoos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Be still my heart: Tattoos

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Be still my heart: Tattoos


Hi Sweethearts!

Remember this amazing leopard tattoo?
Seems we all loved it so much I decided to find us some more body art to enjoy.

Images found at http://www.weheartit.com/

For more inspiration go to the inspiration-page.

xxx Anika

Labels:

10 Comments:

At September 22, 2010 at 11:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

loveeeeeeeee this! I love tattoos and the stories behind them. I have 3 and I would definitely like more.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 11:20 PM , Blogger MiA said...

niiiice

 
At September 22, 2010 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

lovely tats!

 
At September 22, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Weesha said...

love this so much!!!! I can't even pick a fave, but I am partial to anything with type :)

 
At September 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Blogger Katrin said...

Oh I am such a sucker for tattoos, I love them so muuuuuuch. For me they a the perfect piece of art. I want to my hole arm tattooed, but right now I just have my my left shoulder.

 
At September 23, 2010 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Tanvi said...

Oh! I like so many of them.

 
At September 23, 2010 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Gorgeous shots, it's amazing how talented some tattoo artists are

 
At September 23, 2010 at 6:42 AM , Blogger carly said...

Lovely photos and artwork.

 
At September 23, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous Nefertiti said...

j adore !

 
At September 23, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Blogger jen said...

i love tatts! i have two and would love to get more! i adore type so of course the simple 'love' and 'fighter' are some of my favorites. the infinity with the matching symbol is so distinctive, i've never seen anything like it. i also just love the feather with the birds flying out of it;i have always wanted a tatt with a feather in it. but if i could i would get a colorful sleeve. love this post!!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home