This Page

has been moved to new address

Self worth-activist in prints

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Self worth-activist in prints

This Page

has been moved to new address

Self worth-activist in prints

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Self worth-activist in prints

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Self worth-activist in prints


Hi Sweethearts!

Welcome to all of you my much loved followers, old and new!
Thank you all for your feedback, I read everything and take it to heart.
<3

Speaking of heart, I have been thinking about my life a lot lately, and
being the emotional person that I am that also means thinking about my heart.
Thing is, I always put my heart in what ever I do.

What I am pondering is the business of growing as a person, not because I hit a wall but because I see that I need to move forward, to become a better me, a happier me by choosing to go where I am shit scared to,
knowing that the only alternative is to stay still, in hiding.

Choosing the easy way out seldom is an option for me,
those of you who have come to visit my blog for a while know this.
I challenge my self daily, try to push my limits, work on believing that I am of value,
the same that I so strongly support in others.

Before I grew as a result of needing to get out of a painful place, but now I am trying to initate this before I get to a place where I absolutely have to change.
Growing by choice. This is scary, you know?

I have realized that I am a self worth-activist! LOL
And I guess I have to start with me.

Right, I`m off to buy some chocolate and other self medicating goodies LOL.


The outfit:

Dress, ring, Lindex
Bolero, By Anika
Earrings, Jade Jagger for Indiska
Fabric used as bangle
Scarf, top from Gina Tricot
Shoes, Skopunkten


Tell me, what are your thoughts on the business of growing and self worth?


xxx Anika

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Elisa said...

I love your bolero, is so cute and glamourous.
(Excuse me : my english is not particullary perfect!)

 
At September 23, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Mode Plus said...

Chocolate is always good. I agree if you don't lift yourself up, nobody else will. So start loving you first. If only that was simple, what a world it would be. LOve the scarf, by the way and is that a leopard bracelet? Nice!

 
At September 23, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Weesha said...

The title of the post is so awesome, Anika of Sweetfaced Style: A self worth Activist.
You should make it your description or smtg :)

 
At September 24, 2010 at 2:40 AM , Blogger Julia said...

You're right it is scary to step out of your comfort zone, good on you for doing it.
Life is what you make of it, if we all went through life without trying to be the best we can be it would be a really boring place!
xo

 
At September 25, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Gabriele said...

Love the prints :)

New post on www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com
G.

 
At September 25, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Aurè said...

Hi there in Norway, Ciao/ Hello Anika,
I enjoyed reading your Blog; it's Great: Cheers!
Greetings from Sicily by Aurè the only Italian Artist that celebrate the Curvy Women in Art and in Fashion.
Ciao dall'Italia da Aurè l'unico Artista Italiano che celebra le Donne Morbide/Curvy !
Keep up the great work & Let`s have fun together!
W the Curvy Women! Viva le Curve ! Viva la Vita ! W the LIFE !

Bye
Aurè from Italy
http://www.myspace.com/450056496

 
At September 27, 2010 at 3:42 AM , Blogger Ife' said...

you have the most beautiful eyes. I love that bolero!

 
At September 27, 2010 at 6:26 PM , Blogger the Citizen Rosebud said...

Confidence and self-worth not only comes from within, it is the ONLY source. You are a dynamic, vivacious dynamo, Anika, a spot of delicious sunshine on a windy day. Here's to not only pushing envelopes, but making them! xo. -Bella Q

 
At October 1, 2010 at 2:49 AM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Self-worth activist...I love this! Yes, you are! It is terrifying to push yourself outside your comfort zone, I know. But it's always worth it. Always. Even when it hurts in the moment, after it's all blown over, you are a wiser person.



♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home