This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Ragini of Curious Fancy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Ragini of Curious Fancy

This Page

has been moved to new address

Spreading the love: Ragini of Curious Fancy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Spreading the love: Ragini of Curious Fancy

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spreading the love: Ragini of Curious Fancy


Today I am spreading some serious love for the adorable Ragini of Curious Fancy!
I fell in love with this girl and her style at the first pic, so romantic, so individual, so cute!


Thank you so much for taking part in this series, Ragini!
<3


Here we go:

Could you share with us your thoughts on fashion vs fatshion?


I don't really think there is that much of a difference - but fatshion as opposed to fashion I think involves a lot more self love and body acceptance than otherwise. It is hard to express yourself fashionably if you are not absolutely comfortable with your body - only then can you explore all the avenues that are open to you. Fatshion, in that sense, really comes by once you have started loving your body completely and given up on hiding it.

What is your philosophy with regard to fashion?

Well, honestly, I don't really have one! I just wear what I like, what makes me happy and screw the haters!





I would love for you to share three of your fave looks.

Three of my favourite things to wear are definitely shorts, playsuits and cute dresses. Infact my wardrobe is composed entirely of these! Anything lacy, frilly and ruffly - I'm onto it!


How does blogging impact your life?

Blogging really has changed a lot of things for me - mostly to do with my confidence. I have definitely been hiding a lot less since I started my blog. I think putting up pictures of myself on the internet for the world to see has helped me be a lot more confident in myself and my choices (especially my fashion choices!) a lot more.


Do you have a message for all the fashionloving ladies out there, whatever their size?


Yes!
Wear what YOU like and what pleases you -
you don't have to dress to please anyone but yourself.


I couldn`t agree more, let`s dress for ourselves!
<3


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 18, 2010 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Ola Dipo said...

i love her style! very vintage classy. and i absolutely agree that fatshion comes after you have accepted your body and started loving it right back. very nice....

 
At July 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Bibi, me too! glad you enjoyed the post :) xx

 
At July 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I agree, her posts/pics do have a romantic feeling to em. She's a doll, I love her style!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 9:48 AM , Blogger carly said...

She has wonderful style! checking out her blog now.

 
At July 19, 2010 at 10:21 AM , Anonymous kittehinfurs said...

thank you, everyone for the lovely comments! <3

 
At July 19, 2010 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

I`m with Ragini, thanks for all the lovely comments! Ragini you are so special, so happy to spread the love for you! <3

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home