This Page

has been moved to new address

Black and white hourglass silhouette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Black and white hourglass silhouette

This Page

has been moved to new address

Black and white hourglass silhouette

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Black and white hourglass silhouette

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Black and white hourglass silhouette


Dressing my body is all about knowing and accuenting my shape- hourglass honey! Here I am working a black dress of my own design, adding shape with a ruffled white vest, sometimes that`s all it takes!
The vest is H&M.



It doesn`t take much to spruce up good basics I find, here a ethnic-style neckless is doing the job nicely!





Black accentuating the golden tones of the necless





                     I hope you are having a lovely week darling fashionistas!

xxx

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At May 4, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Weesha said...

cute dress! I love the necklace- you look gorgeous hun <3

 
At May 4, 2010 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Polly said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the necklace! :)

 
At May 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM , Blogger L said...

I really like your style! The necklace is divine! Great outfit my love :)
x

 
At May 4, 2010 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Indy said...

Wow, that necklace is so cool! I love the pieces you use in this outfit!

That's so cool that you are an editor to a fashion magazine! I love fashion editorials in magazines, too bad Skorch isn't for sale in the US!

 
At May 4, 2010 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the vest, it´s really cute, and you´ve got such beautiful eyes! thank you for leaving a comment on my blog as well :)

 
At May 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Weesha, thanks so much! Smooch! <3

@Polway, glad you liked it, cheers! :)

@LaCara, thanks for that, I love the neckless too, it`s something I picked up in Toronto last summer. Big love back! :)

@Indy, thanks for the feedback, I love them too! It is such fun being an editor, I am very grateful for that opportunity :) Skorch isn`t for sale anywhere YET, but we`re getting there. In the meanwhile it can be enjoyed for free at Skorchmag.com :)

@Charlie, thanks so much, the vest is from H&M, and just goes to show it`s not how much the item is -it`s how we work them ;) I`m batting my baby blues at you now! :)

 
At May 4, 2010 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 6, 2010 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Chotto Coquette said...

I adore that white vest you are wearing in the picture. It is super cute - mind sharing where it is from?

 
At May 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

@Chotto Coquette, thanks for that! It`s one of my fave pieces lately. It`s from H&M, cheap, and comes in pink and black as well! I shortened the shoulders a little to make it fit better on me though.

xoxo

 
At May 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM , Anonymous Nefertiti said...

tres sympa,tres romantique,j aime bcp ;O)

bon w end

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home