This Page

has been moved to new address

Dancing the night away in flowy black and grey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Dancing the night away in flowy black and grey

This Page

has been moved to new address

Dancing the night away in flowy black and grey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Dancing the night away in flowy black and grey

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dancing the night away in flowy black and grey


Hi sweethearts!

This weekend I am spending most of my time at the amazing Mela-festival, which is an annual multicultural
music festival. I`ll try to show you some pics tomorrow :)

For a night of shaking my hips to the bangra I needed to wear something lightweight and comfortable,
and this outfit was just that.

Remember how I said I want to dare to dance in the street?
CHECK!!!

I had lots of surprised and amused looks when I was grooving away today from people not used to seing a Norwegian dance to their music I guess, and I also had the
pleasure of learning how to dance Bangladeshi-style from some of the people there!
Such fun :)

Boooooyaaaaaaaw!
LOL




The outfit:
Dress, my design (made from a tee from Vero Moda and a coat from H&M)
Bolero, my design
Neckless and ring, H&M
Bangle, Indiska
Bag from N.Y
Sandals, DNA
Glasses from Croatia

Tell me, what music gets you going on the dance floor?


xxx Anika


Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At August 8, 2010 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Love this.
Gorgeous bolero, great dress, love the accessories!
Good for you! I'm not much of a dancer myself :(

 
At August 8, 2010 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love it!!! U look amazing!!!! :-)

 
At August 8, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger cheeky rose said...

I love carnivals and events that allow you to let go, sound like you did just that. Love the outfit just right for being a free spirit

 
At August 8, 2010 at 4:18 PM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Yay for fun!!! Kisses!




♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At August 10, 2010 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm always up for a touch of leopard but can only dance after a couple of vodkas....and in a group....int the dark :-)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 2:17 AM , Blogger Julia said...

Me again :)
Just to let you know I gave you the I Heart Blog award :)
Come collect it sometime xo

 
At August 10, 2010 at 3:28 PM , Blogger StephanieDJL said...

I love the dress, I can't believe you made it from a coat!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

thanks guys! let`s all get toghether and be free! (leopard and dancing optional LOL)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my sweet fashionistas! Much appreciated! xxx Anika

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home