This Page

has been moved to new address

Being the best me I can be / Another fearless look

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Being the best me I can be / Another fearless look

This Page

has been moved to new address

Being the best me I can be / Another fearless look

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
By Anika: Being the best me I can be / Another fearless look

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Being the best me I can be / Another fearless look


Hi Sweethearts!

You know, I am an honest person, this is an honest blog.

I have chosen to be personal and open with you, all though not too private.
I could have chosen to simply share the sunny aspects of my life, of me, but that isn`t my style.

I am not ashamed of my hang ups, of my imperfections, my voulnerability, my body or even my confidence.
I don`t have all the answers, I am just trying very hard to be the best Anika I can be.
Otherwise, what a waist, you know?

Being the best you that you can be is a beautiful thing.
There is no one else like each of you, sweethearts.
I <3 you, fiercely!



Now, how do you like this mix?
I schlepped this on today, and felt good, clashing prints and all :)
I am wooooooman, I love leopard, and I`ll wear it any way I like thank you very much LOL

Dress, H&M (reworked)
Leopard scarf, Lindex
Bolero, made from a H&M dress
Neckless, Accessorize
Purple ring, H&M
Booties, Nilson
Watch, Ice




Tell me, do you enjoy being you?

I so love hearing from you,
and I am very frustrated with not having a proper reply-feature to continue the conversation with each of you when answering your comments.

Today I have experimented with installing a different commenting-system that you use your Wordpress-account for

 The wonderful thing about the Intense Debate-system is that it still allows your previous comments to show. The negative of course is that it doesn`t work with the blogger-wigdets like recent posts etc.

Being able to reply properly to your comments is so important to me that I am considering moving platform.
For now, I am keeping the blogger-system.


Let`s talk, sweethearts!

xxx Anika

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

At November 21, 2010 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

I love the combination of the bolero and dress! I especially love the colour scheme!
Polly x

thank you so much Polly! I love it too, it feels very autumnal :) xx Anika

vanessa · 42 minutes ago
I love this mix. I love being me. It's not always the most fun, but I still love myself. I love how I make light of any situation, and laugh things off. I also love that even when bad things happen, I can still be open to try again. Even if it makes me a little naive.
My Heart Blogged


oh Vanessa, thank you so much for sharing! I love that you love being you, with the good and the bad. Those qualities are such good ones, and if that is being naive, then I love being naive! xx Anika

 
At November 21, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the main reason that I moved my blog to wordpress - because I could reply directly to comments left.

I love the outfit BTW!

 
At November 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Jeannie Maria said...

You look wild and gorgeous!
Great style ;)
Baccini.

 
At November 21, 2010 at 11:55 PM , Blogger stylenuggets said...

It is fun being an individual and it's why I blog, to meet other fun and interesting people. Loving leopard right now and your outfit is hot.

 
At November 22, 2010 at 12:13 AM , Anonymous Bella said...

Anika, I love being me but I would be a happy camper if I was as adept as you are at "schlepping" on a gorgeous outfit like this! I absolutely love it! And while I'm happy being me, a part of me knows I would never look half as fabulous as you do! :)

 
At November 22, 2010 at 12:29 AM , Blogger dc said...

The necklace and the sleeves are really great. I love the look, those sleeve remind me spanish tango dresses!
DC
xx
http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

 
At November 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I hear wonderful reviews about wordpress. Thanks for the honest blog. You look fab, even in the snow.

 
At November 22, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Ane said...

Vakkert! :)

 
At November 22, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Mode Plus said...

That's why I love you: being honest and looking fabulous, ha! Let's spread this bug around Anika!

 
At November 22, 2010 at 2:45 PM , Blogger kristy said...

i love your outlook and everything you've written here. and i love that you are being fearless with your style choices. so many people could benefit from having an outlook like yours.... i hope they find their way to your blog so they can become inspired by you. =)

Vogue Gone Rogue

 
At November 23, 2010 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

I think this is my favorite. I love, love, love the dress! You are QUITE the glamorous schlepper, lady!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your attitude lady! You are so fiiiierce!! And you rock that leopard!!

The bolero is awesome, you are giving me some great ideas :)

xoxo

 
At November 24, 2010 at 7:45 PM , Anonymous Alissa said...

I love that bolero that youmade and that animal print dress is so cute.

 
At November 25, 2010 at 12:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think being ok with yourself is the most important thing x

 
At November 25, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Margaret said...

great outfit, love your dress ! ;)

 
At November 27, 2010 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Thank you all so much for your comments lovlies! Am surfing over to vistit all of you now ;)

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home